Our dedication to high quality care at home to all our clients.
Every family that comes to us looking for quality care at home, has its own very personal requirements. And as an independent care provider, Q1Care offers local care on a 1:2:1 basis and takes a pride in delivering something unique. We do not have the restrictions of a franchise or council funded provider, which enables us to be more adaptable to the needs of our clients. The quality of our care offers a safe response in the shortest possible time. We are also proud to be endorsed by a GOOD rating from our CQC inspection.
We take our time with our clients so we can provide high quality care.
Carers don’t wear nurse style clothing but branded polo shirts. We don’t have branding on cars.
Tailored Care Plans
Care plans are tailored. We’re prepared to support safely the wide variety of our client’s needs
We Truly Care
Carers get to know clients as people NOT their diagnosis. We listen – it’s the little things that count.
All Q1Care staff are:
- Fully background and DBS checked in accordance with our regulator
- Inducted into a systematic training program to ensure they adhere to professional requirements and are well prepared to support safely the wide variety of our client’s needs
- Quality checked, supervised and monitored on an ongoing and routine basis
- Kind, caring and trustworthy
- Experienced, respectful and sensitive to our clients and their family’s needs
- Willing to go the extra mile for our clients and families
All our Q1Care staff have 24 hour access to a support phone line so they have full back-up advice and support available at any time.
- We respond quickly to our carers concerns and value their input at every stage
- We maintain confidentiality at all times – all employees sign a confidentiality agreement
- We maintain and respect our clients’ dignity and privacy, and promote their independence
- We visit at times you require (within a 30 minute window to allow for any unexpected delays)
- We address any concerns or complaints in a timely and professional way
- We are open and honest
- We are CQC registered and pride ourselves on having a transparent relationship with them
- We liaise with the CQC team for advice and support to keep abreast of changes in regulations so we can constantly improve our standard of care delivery
- We strive to provide the highest quality care we can
- We liaise and communicate with families in a sensitive and appropriate way
We deliver streamlined and joined up care for each of our individual clients – no matter the complexities of the requirements – thanks to our extensive network of community based professionals who we work with closely.