Q1Care in Reading offers all levels of home care in Berkshire including palliative care and domiciliary care, helping your loved ones to feel safe.
Our services are all about confronting the growing issue of loneliness and isolation in our community. We offer support and services to improve the quality of life for our older adult clients whilst helping to alleviate stress from their loved ones, caregivers or the client themselves. You can find out more about us throughout our website or in our Q1Care brochure.
Our service is fully flexible and bespoke to each clients’ needs but below is a list of what we are able to offer. For further information please email email@example.com
- Providing good companionship, someone to talk to and listen to
- Live in care (both short and longer term.)
- Holiday support, be it staying with the client at home whilst relatives take a much needed break OR travelling with clients
- Respite care. Ensuring family members receive the support they require and peace of mind knowing if they need a break, we are on hand
- Assisting clients with personal care. We can assure clients of discretion and sensitivity
- Sleep in / waking nights. For overnight (10pm-7am) peace of mind
- Palliative care
- Support with medication. Our carers will assist in ensuring medication is being taken correctly. Exact details will be discussed when planning your loved one’s care package
- General housekeeping including:
- food preparation
- light domestic work
- dog walking and other pet care
- Accompanying trips out to hospital appointments, GP appointments and social engagements
- The whole team is passionate about care and making a positive impact on the daily lives of the families we support.
- We take time to care. We don’t believe in 15 minute ‘pop in’ visits. We spend time with our clients and ensure we can support them both physically and emotionally.
- We treat every client with respect.
Find out more about how passionate Melanie Meads, MD of Q1Care is by listening to her podcast.
“Q1 are very flexible, responsive, knowledgeable and above all very, very caring and I would highly recommend Q1Care. I truly believe they are a very special company who put people first, not only the person they are caring for but also the family members.” 2016