CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR JOB APPLICATION FORM
Part time Care Hub Assistant
This is position is to assist the Community Engagement Co-ordinator in operating a ‘Hub’ where we provide information, activities and support to the elderly and vulnerable members of the community and their carers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in daily management of The Care Hub
- Prepare and distribute flyers & posters for Hub Events
- Ensure The Care Hub office is kept clean and tidy
- Greet visitors to The Care Hub in a caring and friendly manner
- Facilitate weekly & monthly ‘Hub Clubs’
- Participate in planning of Hub events
- Maintenance of master information database
- Provide comprehensive information to users when requested
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and take ownership of any enquiries
- Take orders, whether in person or over the phone, for personal care products and equipment
- Process card payments via iZettle when required
- Other duties as required by the CEC and/or the management team
- Friendly and approachable, with a desire to be helpful regardless of the situation
- A confident communicator
- You enjoy interacting with different types of people
- You have empathy and a considerate nature as some people who come in may be struggling with a difficult or distressing situation
- The ability to work independently at times
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Good IT skills and a basic understanding of Excel is a must
- Adaptable and happy to pitch in regardless of what the task is
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Home Care Worker Vacancies
£9.75-£14 per hour + mileage (0.40p per mile – all mileage between home and client paid) + holiday pay + homecare training.
Full-time, Part-Time and Flexible Hours.
Weekends and evenings available at enhanced rates. Berkshire & Oxfordshire areas
Caring, compassionate, respectful, helpful – is this you?
If you firmly believe you have these special qualities, you could be the kind of person Q1 Care is looking for to provide homecare within the areas of Reading, Didcot or Wallingford.
As a small but rapidly growing, committed and friendly company, Q1 Care is proud to deliver the highest standards of home care and companionship to vulnerable people. These are people who want to continue living independently at home and within the community, but need a helping hand. We’re therefore looking for more Home Care Workers to help make their lives a little easier. It’s important that we treat our clients with the dignity, privacy and respect they deserve. And to ensure you’re getting the most out of your role with us, we’ll make sure there’s plenty of support for you through continuous training and personal development. Home visits to our clients are usually for a minimum of one hour, maybe more depending on the jobs you undertake. This gives you the opportunity to really get to know the people you’re caring for and this in turn ensures you’re making a significant and positive impact to their quality of life. Here’s a range of duties you’ll be involved with:
• Shopping and meal preparation • Medical reminders • Laundry and general housework • Companion and support to clients attending day centres, clubs and days out • Personal care (which may include assisting with washing, dressing, etc.)
Whilst it would be useful if you have previous relevant experience gained in a similar role, this is not essential. However it is essential that you have: • A caring and compassionate nature and a willingness to help and support others • Good numeracy and literacy skills • The ability to work on your own initiative and without supervision • An understanding of the need for confidentiality • Current UK driving licence and your own car to travel to client’s homes • The ability to obtain a clean, enhanced DBS check * A commitment to continuous personal and professional development.
These are highly rewarding roles where you can fit your life around your work. If you genuinely believe you have the skills and qualities necessary to fulfill one of these roles, we’d love to hear from you. For further information, please contact 01189 323 865 or email your CV to: HR@Q1care.co.uk.
We are an equal opportunities employer No agencies please
- Do you want to go home at the end of the day knowing you made a real difference to the life of a family?
- Are you the kind of person who’s trustworthy enough to become part of someone’s family?
- Are you ready for more than the next job; ready for a career?
If this sounds like you then Q1Care could well have the just the job for you. We are currently looking for the very best of the best in companionship providers with several years of experience in home care.
To apply please call 0118 932 3865 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering a career as a carer, read what Ruth has to say about working for Q1Care.
“I have worked for Q1 Care coming up to five years now and am still here!
Melanie (our MD) has a passion for what she does and wants to do it well. I have never had a boss who so welcomes input and suggestions or even criticism . She is forever wanting to make the company better for clients and for her staff and she is always available if there are any problems or concerns. This makes an atmosphere of openness and truthfulness and trust, I believe and things are then dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Staff health needs are dealt with professionally and no one is made to feel bad if they are ill and there is good communication and care.
We are always doing some training or updates which are compulsory and actually very helpful. I feel supported in my role and if I don’t or need some help I just ask.
Care from Q1 is quality – we go above and beyond in our care for our clients – we really do make a difference!”
Please note we require all applicants to hold a full, clean UK driving licence and to have eligibility to work in the UK.
Q1 are very flexible, responsive, knowledgeable and above all very, very caring and I would highly recommend Q1Care. I truly believe they are a very special company who put people first, not only the person they are caring for but also the family members